Thursday 8 April 2010

'Swagger' Likee Younis.



He's actually been on our blog before but now he's back because we simply can't get enough of his style. Younis is a fourteen year old boy living in London and his style represents that perfect yet unique ' London Swagger’. In a short interview via Facebook chat (yes we are that cheap) we ask Younis a few questions about his personal style.

How would you describe your style?
"Awesomeness. Just pure awesomeness expressed into clothing."

What inspires your look?
"My emotions inspire me. I wear what I feel"

Where are your favourite places to shop?
"My favourite shops are blue inc and River Island"

Who are your style icons?
"I like Jason Derulo and Pete Wentz."

It’s clear that Younis has his style and doesn't follow rules. A few of you boys could take a few tips from him :) Keep it up Younis.

If you think your swagger is hotter, then feel free to email us pictures and we happily interview you and post your pictures.


TNT MARYAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment