Friday 23 July 2010

Representing a 'Brand'

I know allot people that love that ‘One’ Brand they always wear, but some people take it a bit too far, ’ one shall not dress as a designer chav’ , Fashion crime or what? This picture below tells you exactly why.



I mean what is wrong with wearing a mix of brands like H&M, New look, Hollister’s, Primark and other clothing brands? And oh yes speaking of Primark people rock that one bag, that one headband, that one top that everybody already has, because it’s already damn too popular! This results in Primark having to restock the same garments over and over again. Bh-oring! I would actually love it if I saw people ‘Swaggering’ (If that even is a word) their own style and not copying other people’s own personal taste.. I mean if a person does that they might as well copy that person’s entire personality!

Talk to you later Izzy.x

No comments:

Post a Comment