Saturday 14 August 2010

Fashionology; Animal and everything else inspired Jewellery











I cannot express how much I want these jewellery’s, inspired by bugs, horns, claws and even peace signs they are very attractive to my eye! Hopefully ill get them ALL next month along with the long awaited sewing machine when it’s my Birthday! Yes I’m turning the big SWEET 16, My favourite ones is the 2nd picture (the pistol) to let everyone know your dangerous Ha-ha, and the 6th picture because I feel like its a statement piece that can be worn with anything. You can find them at fashionology.nl they are based in The Netherlands where they do worldwide shopping on they’re website, speaking of Holland ill be there in October hopefully this time I will actually go!


Talk to you laters :), Izzy.x

No comments:

Post a Comment