Saturday 16 October 2010

Leopard print? Overused or Pretty and stylish?

Humphh i'm getting slightly annoyed by the amount of people I have seen wearing the same trend today, the Leopard print cardigan from H&m.


Two people in the same place (some tuition school in chalk farm) and Two other people in a shopping centre. I must admit I liked it at the beginning and REALLY considered getting FCUK leopard print glasses, but then the trend was everywhere, what did i expect? For it just to hang around in the background. guess i did. I think for someone who has their own fashion appetite it could work,try to make your outfit immaculate.


What Iwant is for people to atleast blend their own style into it, not have what H&M suggested!

the great Coco Chanel said 'Fashion is made to become unfashionable.'

Talk to you laters about my other fashion    H'ANNOYENCE.


Izzy Barkhadle.


No comments:

Post a Comment